To see the development of industry and society from economic activities supported by laboratory science.
Unique qualities always stand out
Integrity: Reliability of all analytical results, transactions and interfaces with customers and their stakeholders.
Innovation: A rewarding working environment that motivates and encourages new ideas and quality of service on an ongoing basis.
Professionalism: Always true to our commitments and perform to set standards by involving customers in the design, development and delivery of services.
Respect for all: Treat all stakeholders with respect and dignity. Excellence: Only the best is acceptable.
We contribute to this development by provision of trustworthy and useable analytical testing services.
Investing in potential
Corporate leadership comes with great responsibility; that is why we are giving back to the community by investing in industrial attachment students from different institutions like the School of Mines, Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
ZIMLABS SUCCESS STORIES
- ZIMLABS won the tender to be the Southern Africa Regional Laboratory for the Quality Protein Maize analysis of Tryptophan project with CIMMITY in 2004. More than 10 laboratories in the region bid for the tender
- A member of the Project Management Committee of SADC Laboratory Association for Water Testing and were involved (pioneers) in the setting up of the SADC Proficiency Water Testing Scheme prior to the formation of the association 2004-2011.
- Vice-President SADC Laboratory Association 2006-2011
- First Laboratory in Zimbabwe to achieve accreditation in three different disciplines, namely Chemical testing, Microbiological Testing and Geochemical Testing – 2009
- Second Runner Up in the category of SME– ZNCC 2015
- Worked with UNICEF as reference testing laboratory during the cholera outbreak in 2008, testing borehole water around the country
- Contracted by UNICEF to certify the quality of local or imported Aluminum Sulphate for water treatment -2010
- Worked with Deutsche Gesellschaft Fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) for water quality analysis of household shallow wells in Norton -2010