Agriculture & Horticulture
High yields come from quality soil testing
Soil testing is key for developing the most effective nutrition program that will result in high yields. We carry out a full chemical test and assist with fertilizer recommendations.
Soil Surveys/ Mapping
- Irrigation Water Analysis- Irrigation water requires testing to determine nutrient level and suitability for various horticultural and cropping applications.
- Plant Tissue analysis
- Nematodes analysis
- Fertilizer analysis and compost or manure analysis
- Microbiological Evaluation of horticulture produces before exports
- GlobalGap- Laboratory support services during development, implementation and maintenance
- Pack Shades and Packers-Food safety and hygiene swabs monitoring